Sunday, October 28, 2012

Forget Me Not Cupcakes

Alpha Phi Fraternity celebrated 140 years of sisterhood last week. That's a pretty awesome thing. My college experience wouldn't have been the same without the women in my chapter.

I am sure you can identify with the close relationships you form within your college years even if you aren't greek. Some of the best women I know joined Alpha Phi. They were present at my wedding, congratulating me when I purchased my first home, and supporting me in all my baking aspirations.

Without becoming too much of a sap, I wanted to thank the organization that has given so much to me. In honor of 140 years of awesomeness, I made these Forget Me Not cupcakes. These flowers are one of the symbols of my fraternity and have such a special meaning behind them. We won't ever forget our sisters, near or far.






Happy Founder's Day Alpha Phi. Here's to 140 more years!
love.love.love & happy baking!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment